You’re betting on the outcome of the Mega Millions draw.
Tuesday and Friday, 23:00 Local Time
Jackpot and Tier 2-3 winnings will be lower than advertised to match the actual cash value pay-outs made after all relevant deductions, including taxes. See Terms and Conditions .
Alongside Powerball, Mega Millions is a US lottery giant responsible for creating world record-breaking jackpots!
With uncapped rollovers, place your bets on Mega Millions with LottoGo.com for your chance to pocket one of our richest ever pay-outs. 🎉
Betting on Mega Millions is as easy as pie - simply choose your numbers:
- Pick five Main Numbers between 1 - 70
- Pick one 'Mega Ball' number between 1 - 25
Match all five Main Numbers and the Mega Ball number together to hit our jackpot! You'll bag the same amount that you would've won had you been playing the official game! 💰
The History of Mega Millions
- 1996: Mega Millions predecessor, the ‘Big Game’ launched as a Friday draw.
- 1997: Being so popular, a Tuesday draw was added. 😎
- 2002: The 'Big Game' officially changed over to ‘Mega Millions’. ✔
- 2012: The world’s biggest prize in any jackpot game TO DATE was made by Mega Millions - $656 MILLION. This record held for 4 solid years. 🏆
- 2013: Mega Millions became the first jackpot game to offer second-tier prizes of up to $5 million. 👌
- 2017: Mega Millions upped its minimum jackpot amount to $40 million! On top, a tweak with the prize structure created better chances than ever to grab a second-tier prize. 💰
- 2018: Mega Millions made another world jackpot record - $1.537 BILLION. 🤑
- 2020: In April, Mega Millions underwent temporary adjustments due to COVID-19. Starting jackpots and rollover amounts will now be set based on sales and interest rates and determined prior to each game!
The Draw You're Betting On
Mega Millions uses 2 machines known as Criterion II to draw out the lucky balls. All equipment used is vigorously screened and preened before each draw to make sure everything is entirely random and fair.
The first machine releases five Main Number balls (1 – 70) before the second drops out one golden Mega Ball (1 – 25) to finish off the winning combination.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our prizes are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
How Much Does It Cost?
|Jackpot Amount (USD)
||Price per Bet
|Less than $400m
||£3.50 (or currency equivalent)
|$400m - $750m
||£6 (or currency equivalent)
|$750m - $1bn
||£9 (or currency equivalent)
||£12 (or currency equivalent)
You can read more in our Help Centre under ‘Jackpots’.
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Mega Millions bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!